I want to become a census assistant
What are the requirements for a census assistant?
- you are a resident with permanent residence in the territory of the SR
- you are over 18 years old
- you are fully competent to perform legal acts
- you are a man of integrity
- you have at least a complete secondary education
- you speak the national language
- you are reliable
- you have basic IT skills – knowledge of working with electronic devices (PC, tablet, mobile ...)
- you are professionally qualified (you have successfully completed the training)
What is the role of a census assistant?
Stationary census assistant
works at the contact point, which will be set up by a municipality on its territory, and will be a help to population, who decide to be counted there.
Mobile census assistant
operates in the field, i.e. in a municipality according to the assigned virtual assistance circuit. He/she will be a help to population, who have requested for sending a mobile census assistant.
Census assistant performs his function between 1. 4. 2021 - 31. 10. 2021.